Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 41% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,847TL (€471) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)