Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,379TL (COL$1,732,848) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)