Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19381 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,730TL (Mex$ 14,086) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)