Cost of living comparison between Villach, Austria and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.350 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,422TL (€1,320) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)