Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 58% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,925TL (€1,219) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)