Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.680 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,887TL (€1,056) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)