Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.156 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,285TL (€550) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)