Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.320 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 99% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,782TL (€790) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)