Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.656 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,408TL (€779) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)