Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00041 TRY / LAK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,736TL (11,415,873 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)