Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 TRY / LAK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 33% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,999TL (11,314,450 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)