Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 TRY / LAK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,735TL (8,262,022 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (42 minutes ago)