Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.911 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,311TL (1,732 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)