Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.039 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,157TL (1,548 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)