Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,253TL (1,640 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)