Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.494 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 101% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,421TL (€1,169) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)