Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,352TL (€854) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)