Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02017 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 33% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,991TL (197,805 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)