Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01904 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,469TL (182,146 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)