Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01873 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,154TL (168,347 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raipur costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,500 kn (about 2 hours ago)