Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02262 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,348TL (192,215 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)