Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,757TL (€1,218) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)