Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.989 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,064TL (1,540 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)