Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.901 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,722TL (1,283 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (about 1 hour ago)