Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.313 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,344TL (1,014 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)