Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05982 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,698TL (руб 28,395) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (29 minutes ago)