Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09867 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,806TL (38,576 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)