Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.991 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 205% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,245TL (kr8,317) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)