Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.959 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,701TL (€545) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)