Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41838 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,224TL (10,095 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)