Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41183 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,645TL (11,278 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (31 minutes ago)