Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47612 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,011TL (8,424 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)