Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02383 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,165TL (132,842 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (21 minutes ago)