Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43543 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,772TL (8,664 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)