Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45161 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,692TL (8,175 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)