Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,958TL (€982) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)