Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.578 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,513TL (€767) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)