Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.766 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,761TL ($1,264) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)