Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.506 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,701TL ($1,056) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (42 minutes ago)