Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.526 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,198TL ($1,191) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)