Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.750 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,581TL ($1,385) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (32 minutes ago)