Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00734 TRY / AMD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 10% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,823TL (384,868Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)