Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00751 TRY / AMD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,847TL (379,049Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)