Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00731 TRY / AMD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,941TL (265,553Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)