Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00537 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,498TL (CH$650,997) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)