Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00581 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,670TL (CH$804,272) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)