Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00800 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,934TL (CH$491,889) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (33 minutes ago)