Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00531 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,688TL (CH$506,383) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)