Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.095 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 86% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,583TL (€916) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 3 hours ago)