Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 49% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,131TL (€727) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)