Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,214TL (€779) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)