Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.658 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,406TL (€731) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)