Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.595 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,062TL (€905) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)