Cost of living comparison between Valladolid, Spain and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.731 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,528TL (€946) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)