Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37627 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 136% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,436TL (Bs 14,446) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)