Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,219TL (Bs 24,756,536) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)