Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,059TL (€657) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)