Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,843TL (€687) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)