Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00784 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,596TL (CH$458,980) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)