Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00533 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,452TL (CH$647,624) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (34 minutes ago)