Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.342 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 213% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,066TL (CHF 1,697) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)