Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.637 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 281% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,054TL (CHF 1,665) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)