Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06037 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,848TL (₨30,610) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)