Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.664 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 118% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,093TL (€1,076) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)