Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,016TL (€801) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)