Cost of living comparison between Vaasa, Finland and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.355 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,094TL (€1,817) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)