Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 79% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,698TL (€1,661) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)