Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03521 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,851TL (¥109,372) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (25 minutes ago)