Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 131% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,080TL (€1,018) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)