Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 104% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,687TL (€1,132) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)