Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.796 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,211TL ($846) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (43 minutes ago)