Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.556 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,133TL ($1,162) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)