Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18970 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,270TL (11,968 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (30 minutes ago)