Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17880 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,532TL (14,163 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (33 minutes ago)