Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,866TL in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 2 hours ago)