Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,940TL (元3,992) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)