Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,408TL (元6,526) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)