Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07317 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,302TL (Php31,462) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)