Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08865 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,465TL (Php39,084) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)