Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34397 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 66% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,151TL (12,067 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (38 minutes ago)