Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45981 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,851TL (8,375 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (37 minutes ago)