Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41158 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,225TL (12,694 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)