Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.537 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 103% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,665TL (8,687 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)