Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40086 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,919TL (12,272 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)