Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42582 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,396TL (15,020 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 8 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)