Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44985 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,770TL (8,380 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (33 minutes ago)