Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,515TL (10,442 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)