Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,366TL (₩1,407,795) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)