Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00381 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 109% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,387TL (₩1,151,047) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)