Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 96% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,116TL (₩1,862,914) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (42 minutes ago)