Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,604TL (€1,151) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (26 minutes ago)