Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.062 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,288TL (€809) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)