Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07596 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,228TL (руб 55,662) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)