Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06616 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,851TL (руб 43,086) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)