Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00207 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,538TL (1,706,998 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)