Cost of living comparison between Ujjain, India and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05169 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 39% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,273TL (₨43,972) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (40 minutes ago)