Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05479 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 37% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,393TL (₨25,425) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)