Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00355 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,232TL (₩629,620) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)