Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11887 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,313TL (19,455 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)