Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.615 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,325TL (€770) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)