Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.075 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,940TL (€649) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)